Welcome to Opinion in a Pinch, your source for professional, cost-effective, custom and confidential writing and editing services.
- Editorials that argue the position you want in a style and tone consistent with your page.
- Opinion columns on the topic you need.
- Editing and polishing your op-ed, prose or other writing.
- Ghost-written commentary for politicians, businesses and advocacy organizations.
- In-depth research that sheds light on the issues and people that matter to you.
- Press releases that share your message effectively with the media.
- Custom web content on any topic.
Opinion in a Pinch’s writers combined have more than 50 years experience in journalism, opinion writing and editing. We have written for daily newspapers in Missouri, Minnesota, Oregon and Virginia as well as several online sites. Our clients’ pieces have appeared in publications across the country, including The Washington Post, Indianapolis Star, St. Louis Post Dispatch, Seattle Times, Dallas Morning News, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law, and others.
Among our specialties are:
- Data analysis
- Health care
- Law enforcement and violence
- Open government
- Constitutional law, especially First Amendment
- National politics
- Regional politics (especially the West, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic)
- Science and technology
Chris Trejbal thinks and writes with a power and precision that makes him one of the more impressive commentators I’ve had the pleasure and privilege of working with. He combines an incisive mind with a well-honed conscience, an unrelenting advocacy of justice — and a sense of humor in the bargain, a virtue to which more of us should aspire.
Former President – National Conference of Editorial Writers,
Former editorial page editor – The Roanoke Times
Are you an newspaper editorial editor with a looming deadline? Maybe, you’re a candidate or organization with great ideas that just needs help putting them into a form suitable for distribution or print.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could pull an editorial, column or press release from thin air or have someone whip an outline or rough draft into publishable shape?
Opinion in a Pinch makes it possible. Tell us the topic, your opinion and how many words, and we will deliver on deadline. We include appropriate links so that content is ready to appear online. We also promote content on social media, increasing your reach and driving traffic to your site.
Everyone has ideas. We have the experience and skills to put your ideas into a persuasive form that will engage readers and start a conversation.